Working in our Therapeutic Homes and supporting children attending our Therapeutic School, your role is to meet the everyday but complex and challenging needs of the children and young people in our care, support them in understanding and managing their conflicted emotions and behaviour, and offer them real and meaningful experiences of living, relating, and learning.
Starting basic salary range based on a 40 hour working week:
- £19,423.00 [£9.34 per hour] (limited prior experience in the role)
- £19,841.00 [£9.54 per hour] (some prior experience in the role)
- £20,267.00 [£9.74 per hour] (regular prior experience in the role)
- £20,703.00 [£9.95 per hour] (substantial prior experience & qualifications – discretionary)
- Additional duties payments
- Special bank-holiday bonus
- Regular salary progression currently up to £23,026.00 [£11.07 per hour].
- Full Orientation & Induction programme provided.
- Extensive training offered.
- Commitment to continuing learning & development opportunities throughout your career including attendance on our own accredited Level 3 Diploma in Therapeutic Child Care & Education and other courses.