Working in our Therapeutic Homes and supporting children attending our Therapeutic School, your role and duties are similar to those of a Therapeutic Carer, except that you will also be undertaking our 6-month work-based basic training programme that will equip you with the skills and knowledge allowing you to be considered for automatic promotion to Therapeutic Carer following relevant assessment.
Starting basic salary range:
- £17,726.00 [£8.52 per hour] (no prior experience and becomes TC1 after probation)
- £18,124.00 [£8.71 per hour] (some prior experience and becomes TC2 after probation)
- £18,532.00 [£8.91 per hour] (regular prior experience and becomes TC3 after probation)
- Additional duties payments
- Special bank-holiday bonus
- Transition to Therapeutic Carer position and salary scale after successful completion of 6-month basic training.
- Regular salary progression currently up to £22,344.00 [£10.74 per hour].
- Full Orientation & Induction programme provided.
- Extensive training offered.
- Commitment to continuing learning & development opportunities throughout your career including attendance on our own accredited Level 3 Diploma in Therapeutic Child Care & Education and other courses.