Working in one of our Therapeutic Homes , your role is to take responsibility for maintaining the home to the high standards of cleanliness and hygiene we expect and demand, assist with creating and maintaining a ‘homely’ environment for our children and young people, be an active and valued member of the team of adults within The Lioncare Group, adhere to all statutory guidelines and procedures under the Health and Safety at Work Act and other relevant legislation, undertake record keeping and ordering of supplies, and to act as a positive adult role model for the children and young people living at the home.
Starting basic salary range based on a 25-hour working week (16.04.22-15.04.23):
£12,350.00 (£9.50 per hour) – £12,535.00 (£9.64 per hour) depending on prior experience + additional duties allowances and progression to £12,723.00 (£9.79 per hour).
• Opportunities for additional duties and bonus payments
• Company-paid sickness allowance
• Employee Group Healthcare Scheme funded by The Lioncare Group for all employees
• Initial 2-week Orientation and a comprehensive 6-month Basic Training and Induction programme
• A Training Package worth approx. £3,000.00 per employee
• Commitment to investing in your continuing learning & development opportunities throughout your career
• Fully funded and supported attendance on our accredited Level 3 Diploma in Therapeutic Child Care & Education