Working as part of the Maintenance Team, your role is to replace, repair, renovate, redecorate, rebuild, and generally maintain the physical standard of all premises, properties, and surrounding areas owned and operated by The Lioncare Group.
To achieve this you will be expected to undertake:
- regular assessment of the internal and external state and condition of the premises and property and surrounding environment and provide senior managers with a report of your findings.
- minor repairs deemed appropriate to the remit of the maintenance team.
- emergency interventions to make safe potential hazards.
- weekly checks on all vehicles owned and operated by The Lioncare Group to ensure they remain roadworthy and notifying relevant managers of any issues found and needing to be addressed and resolved.
- redecoration of internal environments both on a planned basis and in response to specific needs and situations arising in the here-and-now.
- planned renovation and refurbishment of agreed areas.
- Small building projects that are within the scope and ability of the maintenance team.
Starting basic salary range based on a 40-hour working week:
- £18,878.00 [£9.08 per hour] (limited prior experience in the role)
- £19,256.00 [£9.26 per hour] (some prior experience in the role)
- £19,641.00 [£9.44 per hour] (regular prior experience in the role)
- £20,034.00 [£9.63 per hour] (substantial prior experience & qualifications – discretionary)
- Provision of full Personal Protective Clothing and Equipment
- Special bank-holiday bonus
- Regular salary progression currently up to £22,444.00 [£10.79 per hour].
- Full Orientation & Induction programme provided.
- Extensive training offered.
- Commitment to continuing learning & development opportunities throughout your career including attendance on role-specific professional training courses and our own accredited Level 3 Diploma in Therapeutic Child Care & Education and other courses.