Working in our Therapeutic Homes, your role is to remain awake throughout the night and ensure the safety and well-being of the children living in the home, and the sleeping-in adult, are maintained at all times. You will also be expected to undertake domestic duties including laundry and light cleaning, record information and take a lead role in managing (with support) situations and eventualities including emergencies whilst on duty.
Starting basic salary range: (based on a 40 hour working week)
- £18,029.00 [£8.67 per hour] (no prior experience and becomes WNTC1 after probation)
- £18,396.00 [£8.84 per hour] (some prior experience and becomes WNTC2 after probation)
- £18,770.00 [£9.02 per hour] (regular prior experience and becomes WNTC3 after probation)
- Additional duties payments
- Special bank-holiday bonus
- Transition to Waking Night Therapeutic Carer position and salary scale after successful completion of 6-month basic training.
- Regular salary progression up to £22,203.00 [£10.67 per hour].
- Full Orientation & Induction programme provided.
- Extensive training offered.
- Commitment to continuing learning & development opportunities throughout your career including attendance on our own accredited Level 3 Diploma in Therapeutic Child Care & Education and other courses.